Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The "Whisks"!

A few of you asked me to share the whisk idea I made at Christmas. This idea could be modified for any theme, really..."Whisking you a sweet Valentine's Day", "Whisking you a SPOOKY Halloween" etc...The tag on this whisk says "We "whisk" you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"
The whisk is from the dollar store. Place the whisk in a plastic bag (I got mine from SU, but I'm sure you could get them at Dollar Store or Bulk Barn) as this will help keep the chocolates from falling out. Then put the chocolates (or candies) in the whisk. Use a twistie to close the bag. Make your tag (I printed my sentiment on the computer, matted it on red card stock, used a corner punch to decorate the edges and stanped images to decorate the tag). Punch 2 holes in the tag, insert ribbon, and tie around the whisk. Easy, no?

No comments: